Alexandria, VA, United States
For more than 20 years, iSpring Suite has been creating and designing eLearning software that can help individual professionals, professional teams, and organizations to achieve success via employee training and development. The complete range of solutions that they offer covers all the training requirements that organizations can have.
Some of the main objectives of ISpring Suite are:
- Continuous learning culture: The main objective of iSpring Solutions is to love learning. The organization inspires various clients with the learning culture and assist people outside the organization to find new professions in instructional design and eLearning.
- Award-winning customer support: iSpring Suite has the staff and infrastructure ready to help 24/7. You no longer have to deal with bots, scripts or automated responses.
- Best in class software engineers: Most of their engineers are top level designers and engineers who have grown within iSpring.
Features of iSpring Suite 11
- PPT to SCORM conversion: Convert the PowerPoint presentations into online mobile-friendly courses.
- Video lectures: Combine the video along with slides easily
- eLearning interactions: You can present your content in a more interesting manner.
- Interactive assessments and Video editor: Merge the videos and add transitions, titles, music, and graphics.
- Screen recordings: Quickly record screencasts with webcam video and voiceovers.
- Text-to-speech: Develop and design professional voice-overs and make your courses available in 42 different languages.
- LMS compatibility: iSpring courses can work excellently in any type of LMS that supports AICC/ SCORM/xAPI/cmi5.
Features of iSpring Learn
- iSpring Learn LMS manages training targets automatically, and sends reminders and sending invites so that you can concentrate on what is really important.
- One can monitor the learning progress of every team member by using with iSpring’s comprehensive reports.
- In contrast to other LMSs, iSpring Learn has an all-inclusive award-winning authoring tool, which is iSpring Suite.
- The iSpring Learn LMS can share data with the CRM, HR system, as well as other office systems using the iSpring APIs.
- 100 users: $3.66 per month
- 300 users: $3.00 per month
- 500 users: $2.82 per month
- Custom Packages: Contact the sales team here
Free version availability
No, there is a 14-day free trial available
Small, medium and large, MSME
Ready to get a demo of this product ?